Friday 19 December 2008

newNew. jobJob.



Sorry, I haven't been on here in a while, I have been ultra busy! I'm starting a new job waitressing tonight, quite nervous as I haven't done it before but I'm sure I'll be fine.
We broke up for the christmas holidays today :) got my secret santa presents which were amazing! My friend made me christmas cookies!
Thanks to all your lovely comments you have sent me, they make me smile :)
Wish me luck for tonight, I'll keep you informed of how it went.
L.O.V.E
xxx




6 days til you know what!

3 comments:

BlueRing said...

oh how lovely, you hve a new job. I do not think I would be able to handle being a waitress, what if something fell or if someone got rude with me? I'd probably give attitude back and get fired quickly. Blegh.
Well, hope you do wonderfully and manage all splendidly.

Yummy yum yum, cookies! I do wish I could bake some for my friends. I am not so sure they would be eatable, so i rather not. hehe

Well, habe a wonderful week.
Oh by we broke up..do you mean you and some boy or like from school?
If from school then awesome, have a wonderful vacation.

~BlueRing

BlueRing said...

by the way, very pretty pitures, Your hair is so long and pretty.

Kristin said...

I hope your job went well!!!!
Love the blog
xoxoxo

Kristin
bleachblack.com